Stay home comfortably with Istikbal
- How does the ABSA –Istikbal 0% interest instalment payment plan work ?
- Customer identifies item of choice either from Istikbal’s online shop or from the showroom.
- Customer agrees on price with an Istikbal sales representative.
- Customer is provided with a sales quote.
- Customer decides on the payment model; cash-credit or 100% credit for the item of choice.
- Customer reconfirms credit balance and/or limit by calling ABSA customer care
- Customer swipes card at Istikbal’s store
- After purchase the customer then calls ABSA customer service representative to book item for instalment on ‘‘Istikbal zero interest’’
- Who is eligible for an ABSA discount?
Any ABSA credit or debit card holder
- How can a non-ABSA card holder enjoy the zero interest instalment payment plan ?
- They identify the item of choice.
- Decide what payment model (cash-credit or 100% credit) they would wish to adopt.
- Provide their full contact details, Name/contact number/email to the Istikbal sales representative.
- Their details are then forwarded to an ABSA card centre agent who then will contact then within 48 hrs.
- After providing requisite documents to ABSA, the client is then approved for an account and/or card with ABSA.
- Customer then swipes card at Istikbal’s store
- After purchase the customer then calls ABSA customer service representative to book item for instalment on ‘‘Istikbal zero interest’’ plan
- Can I leave with my items once I have swiped by ABSA card? Yes, once ABSA card centre clears purchase you are free to leave with items purchased. However, it is important to note that delivery period is scheduled between 36-72hrs after payment.
For all purchases at Istikbal, no interest shall be levied for the 0% instalment payment plan. However, one should note to obtain an account and ABSA card, any charge or fee, will apply as per ABSA’s Terms and Conditions.